Monday 15 February 2010

More Butterflies


I enjoyed preparing my last class using Flight of the Butterfly so much, I decided to make a couple more projects using a different colour scheme. I indulged myself and chose some of my favourite Stampin Up colours, Regal Rose and Certainly Celery and Pretty in pink.

I also made a 2/5/7/10 boxes from Splitcoast. These are so easy to make and look really pretty.
Finally another 4 inch easel card (I think I am addicted to these), I used some of the lovely pearls and beads from the Pretties kits on the box and the mini card.


Just a little reminder that the Sale.a.bration promotion will end on 28/02/10 so if you have been thinking you might like one of the free stamp sets do get in touch. You can find a link to the leaflet at the top of the side bar.
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous cards love all the stamp set you've used and the colour combinations is lovely best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete