Sunday 2 August 2009

August Offer From Stampin Up



This months offer from Stampin up is a lovely one. Two reels of polytwill ribbon in So Saffron and Certainly Celery. You need to spend £45.00 and then you qualify for this great freebie. You can order from me if even if you don't want to host a party or attend classes. See the Catalogue on the side bar this will take you to the online catalogue. Please Email me if you would like to order. In addition to the above offer from Stampin Up, order form me and spend over £45.00 I will ship to you free (normal cost £3.95).

Had a lovely Day in Clacton yesterday for my Docrafts demo, quiet busy and met lots of nice peeps. I will try and post the trifold card I made that was so popular, just need to find the camera.

My sister has also started her blog karen-cardcreations.blogspot.com. There is a link on the side bar, please visit and leave her a comment. She has just uploaded some lovely cards.

TFL Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah
    Really enjoyed the Crazy for Cupcakes workshop last night, thought the makes were really lovely. Will look forward to upcoming classes.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete