Monday 17 August 2009

80th Birthday Card

I have had a very busy week-end, went to see the U2 360 tour at Wembley. The show was fantastic and the boys were in great form. Our first trip to the new Wembley Stadium which is very impressive . I am off work for two whole weeks now, yeah!!. Going to have time to catch up on a bit of housework and take the kids out for some days out and a couple of card making days planned to but I will also have to tidy up the garden (somehow I don't thinks 14 days is going to be long enough!).

Uploaded a few pictures of a commission for an 80th Birthday card and matching candle. I am not very good at colouring so I paper pieced the rose. A beautiful stamp from Elusive Images (graphicus).



I also made a matching box and gift candle.

I embossed everything in gold and it looks lovely against the pink.

Another outing for my Martha Stewart Valentine Lace Edge Punch. I added a little bit of glamour dust and to the rose for a bit of extra sparkle.



I will also be preparing my next Stampin Up class, Summer by the Sea, please email me if you are interested in coming along.

TFL Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment