Monday 22 June 2009

New Photo's



Yay a new post from me in the same week! and some photo's too, from my demo on Saturday at Hobbycraft in Maidstone, Had a lovely day but it was a bit quiet. Thanks to all those who came to say hello. A couple of cards here show the cuttlebug folders using ink to make the backgrounds. You need to open up the folder brayer on some ink (not permanent) dye based are best so you can wash it off. Put you card in and run through the machine. Depending which side you ink up depends how the pattern comes out. I put the ink on the side with the cuttlebug logo. I love the Inkandinkado rock start acrylic stamps. Was pleased with this girly pink version.


Last card is the stitched rose from Penny black. I stamped it out on different patterned papers and then paper pieced the rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment