Thursday 18 June 2009

Bad Blogger

My apologies that I have not been able to update, this due to techie problems and just plain old lack of time at the moment. I have missed out my last set of demo cards but will try and take some photos shortly of the ones I have left. But guess what? my next box of goodies is due next week, hurray. But it is Christmas Themed so will have to get in the mood if you know what I mean.

I have also made the big decision to join Stampin Up as a demo. I am holding a couple of taster classes so you can check out the lovely products and have a go. Dates booked are 30/6 1-3.30 and 3/7 1-3.30. We will be making 3 projects, lots of fun stuff including a raffle and refreshments. I will upload the samples soon, cost is £5.00 and you will need to book your place so I can order supplies. The class will be held at my home in Maidstone, but if numbers are up I will hire a local hall. For more details email alpha.2004@blueyonder.co.uk. I will be starting a new Stampin Up blog shortly and will post a link here.

I also have an independent demo at HobbyCraft in Maidstone on Saturday 20/6/09. We will be looking at Rubber Stamping techniques and making some inky backgrounds with the Cuttlebug.

Stop Press new demo dates for Docrafts I will be at Invicta Crafts, Notcutts Garden Centre, Maidstone on Sunday 5th July, The Range Clacton on Saturday 11th July and The Range Romford on 18th July. Hope you can pop in and see me.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment