Monday 16 May 2011

Baby Blossoms

Had a great week-end it was my birthday and I received so many beautiful hand made cards thanks to everyone who thought of me. I will try and upload a picture to show you.
I am loving this set Baby Blossoms, reminds me so much of the much missed A Rose is a Rose but on a much smaller scale. I used a post it note punched out with the wide oval punch to mask the card and then stamped the flowers and roses around it. I was inspired by the many beautiful cards I have seen using this set.

I said I was loving Baja Breeze and you can see how well it goes with Rose Red another fav of mine.

Here is the recipe

Cardstock: Whisper White, Rose Red, Baja Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Pear Pizzaz, Pretty In Pink
White Stain Ribbon
Pearls
Wide Oval Punch
Scallop Oval Punch
Scallop Trim Border punch
Stamps: Baby Blossoms, Oval All

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment