Tuesday 3 August 2010

Two Step Stamp Sets Promotion


This month's offer from Stampin Up is a wopping 20% discount on selected two step stamp sets. A chance to make a great saving on some really versatile stamp sets. I am adding a few to my own wish list!


I will be posting shortly details of my next round of classes, including a celebration cards class, I love making baby and wedding cards so will be having fun with these.
Now is a very good time to think of hosting a party, the savings above will help your guests save money and you can earn some lovely freebies. If you want any further information on hosting a party please do get in touch.
I hope to be back again with some pictures, I have had a big tidy up of my craft stuff so hope I can find things and be a bit more productive.
Thanks for looking






No comments:

Post a Comment