Monday 10 May 2010

More Mini Cards

This is the second mini wedding card, the love birds are made from the 2 step bird punch, the tags are another outing for the tiny tags stamp set teamed with the Jewellery punch.

I loved this colour combination so much I decided to carry it over into my next class.


We will be making a pizza box to hold a set of note cards, the flower is made from 6 scallop circles, cut down between the scollop's, spritzed with water, scrunched up and then layered to make the 3D flower. It looks beautiful in real life and adds so much dimension. I added a pearl from the pretties kit to finish it off.




Three pretty note cards fit inside the box though you could fit a few more if need be.

I kept the cards quiet simple and we just changed the sentiment stamped in the aperture.

This class is coming up on Wednesday 12th May in Romford, I have just a couple of places left if you would like to come along.

thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment