Sunday 15 November 2009

Silent Glittery Night


I can't believe we are now so close to Christmas, where has the year gone! My next classes coming up will feature the classic church image "Silent Night" from Stampin Up. I had seen some examples done in blue and white and I think it really suits the theme. Here is the first project we will make. The image has been glittered using heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds, very snowy and pretty. I still have a few places left for this class at both Romford and Maidstone so if you are interested email me to book a place. The class itself will include this card and another one along with a large gift candle. We will also have a bit of festive fun with mince pies, christmassy music and a small gift from me.
I will post further pictures later.


TFL Sarah

3 comments:

  1. This theme is really nice and as per its name 'silent night'.Looks beautuiful and as Christmas is so close,i also wanted to have such cards.I will try to make one like this.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice idea about the slight night .I like your idea .It is good creativity and nice creation.

    laptop reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea about Silent Glittery Night. And This card look fantastic I love the design, paint and Its colors. Thanks for sharing this excellent card.

    ReplyDelete