Friday 2 October 2009

Brand New Catalogue

Very exciting news, the new UK Stampin Up catalogue 2009/10 launched yesterday, I have copied over a link on the side bar. If you would like a new catalogue please email me and I will forward one to you. The cost is £4.50 inc p&p (cover price £4.95). You can get a free catalogue if you book a party, don't forget you can also earn free products and hostess stamp sets on qualifying orders. There are some lovely new goodies and I will be featuring them in classes and workshops soon.

I have updated all the details of my event in Romford on 14th October, it will be a chance to have a go at some make and takes and see the new catalogue. I will be also starting classes in Romford, 2nd Wednesday in the month.

I am actually ahead of myself (unheard of) I have prep'd Monday's class and uploaded a few pictures. I still have a few places if you are interested in coming along.

Pocket Silhouettes, I love this set, and had fun with it today. On Monday we will be making a card wallet, two cards, matching gift candle and if we get time a couple of tags. The colours are Certainly Celery and Lavender Lace. If my order arrives in time we will be substituting the scallop border punch for the brand new Eyelet border.


Inside the folder



TFL, Sarah

2 comments: