Sunday 5 April 2009

Count Down to Next Craft Essentials

Looking forward to May when the next Craft Essentials promotion launches. New Mag should be out at the beginning of May. A spoiler over the the Docrafts Website, gave a few tantalising details. Sounds like there will be a range of Co-ordintions cardstock in white with a coloured core, more from Daisy and Dandelion and the Claire Curd Signature Range. So lots to look forward to. Have just found a home for my last box of goodies so now need to make space for more!

On a different note I have just bought some Magnolia and Whiff of Joy stamps so I am hoping to have a play as I am now off with the kids til after Easter (supposed to be doing the garden but we are bound to get one rainy day, please). If I get them made I will post them here first. My Blog Candy will also be posted in the next couple of days as an Easter Suprise, so watch this space. TFL Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah...

    I've told my Sister in law to come and see you down at the Invicta.. she's in Maidstone.

    Where's the link to the new bits and tantalising stuff on docrafts.. can't find it..

    love Jo xx

    ReplyDelete